Incredible reasons to visit Bali – Why you would fall in love with this place
There are many reasons behind people falling in love with Bali like the down-to-earth lifestyle, exotic weather, spicy food, laidback atmosphere and rich heritage. Once you visit Bali, you will simply love the ample sunlight and the lovely blue skies even when there are densely populated areas due to the absence of skyscrapers and high-rise buildings. Nevertheless, there are certain things which give Bali its magical appeal and which attracts some of the best travelers. So, what are the different reasons behind choosing Bali as their favorite destination? Let’s have a look at some of the worthy good reasons.
- The climate is sunny throughout: Ample daylight and nice tropical climate makes this island one of the top loved destination for beach lovers, especially for those who have surf, sand and sun on the top of their bucket list. On an average, it has been seen that the island gets about 12-13 hours of sunlight in a day and you can get to do a number of activities and see some splendid sight-seeing.
- Bali has got some beautiful beaches: If you’re looking for a gorgeous collection of beaches, each different in its own appeal. The beaches in Bali range from sandy coastlines in the south to the fringy beaches of the Bukit peninsula and you will also get remote beaches with very calm waves in the northern coast of Bali. In short, you are going to have the best days of your life here.
- The mystical and interesting temples: You will be rather surprised to know that Bali is home to numerous temples which are spread throughout the island. These ancient temples are not only mere sites which are of archaeological importance but they have been acting as silent witnesses of the past. Till now they function as places for celebrating festive anniversaries and other celebrations. If you can manage to get on top of the roof windows, you can see the entire island with its entirety.
- Hospitality in Bali is unique: Destinations like Singapore take pride in their modernity and high-tech things and what they miss is the human touch. Similarly, Bali takes pride for its world famous hospitality which is displayed by the people who celebrate each and every aspect of their life with great pomp and valour. You can roam around in and outside your hotel and start making new friends in Bali.
- Availability of rooms: There is nothing to hide that Bali has got an oversupply of hotel rooms which is indeed something good for the traveler. As there is always a price war among hotels, visitors can always book their hotels as per their choice. You can get affordable hotel rooms at any budget.
Therefore, if you’re intrigued by the reasons to visit Bali, take immediate steps to book your first trip to this picturesque place. Stay in the best possible place and spend a memorable vacation.