Thanks for visiting Unfortunate Events
We love to hear from fellow travellers so if you’ve got something you’d like to share, have a question for us or would simply like to have a chat, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
All comments and questions are welcome so please don’t be shy.
Submit a guest post to my travel blog
So we are always looking for enthusiastic travel bloggers to share their experiences with us. Whether it is a weekend trip away, a cruise or a backpacking experience, we would love to hear about it.
Our aim is to become the top resource for travel information and feature writers from all corners of the globe. Check out our socials and you will see just how popular we are becoming! Your articles will be shared with all of our followers!
You are probably wondering what to submit in your travel guest post or if we have any guidelines. So here they are:
- We like our guest posts to be between 400 and 1,500 words so that they are not to short but don’t ramble on too much so that our readers lose interest
- Your post must be totally new and not have been used anywhere else on the internet. We usually do a quick check just to make sure that this is the case
- And finally please make it interesting. Of course this is the most important part!
Examples of Guest Post Topics:
- Hotel Reviews
- Seasonal Destination Guides
- Budget/Family Holidays
- Airline Reviews
- City Break Guides
- Food, Drink & Nightlife Guides for Destinations
- Activities to do Abroad
- Travel Technology
We aim to get back to all enquiries within 3 days however if we?re away with no internet access, this may be a little longer.
Please contact me using the form below: